The Diamond Valley Writers’ Guild is the home for writers in the Inland Empire of Southern California. It was formed by a couple dozen locals who wanted to hang out with other people who love writing. In non-pandemic times, we meet on the fourth Saturday of each month from January – October at the Hemet Public Library. For the duration of the pandemic, we’ll be meeting on Zoom. To request a link to the upcoming meeting, please email DVWritersGuild@gmail.com. Meetings begin at 9:30 am and end at 11:30. Become a Guild member for the nominal annual fee of $20 per calendar year, which entitles you to:
- Submit your writing for consideration to the online literary publication Straitjackets Magazine.
- Have your book(s) listed on our Guild Member Books Page, with links to the purchase location.
- Enjoy a 10% discount off the list price of new books at Cameron Books in Hemet, California.
- Enjoy the company and support of your local writing community.
Three Ways to Join:
- Using PayPal (click on the Home tab at the top of this page, and find the Buy Now button on the left margin), or
- Attend a meeting and pay in person, or
- Send your check to PO Box 1154, Hemet CA 92546.
We’d appreciate if you also completed the (optional) Member Information Form which can be dropped off at a meeting, emailed, or US-mailed back to us. Membership is for the current calendar year (through December) and isn’t prorated.
CONTACT INFO (or you can use this form)