The Diamond Valley Writers’ Guild is the newest home for writers in the Inland Empire of Southern California. It was formed by a couple dozen locals who wanted to hang out with other people who love writing. We meet on the fourth Saturday of each month from January – October at the Hemet Public Library. Meetings begin at 9:30 am and end at 11:30. Become a Guild member for the nominal annual fee of $20 per calendar year, which entitles you to:
- Submit your writing for consideration to the online literary publication StraitjacketsMagazine.com.
- Have your book(s) listed on our upcoming Guild Member Books Page, with links to the purchase location.
- Enjoy a 20% discount off the list price of new books at Cameron Books in Hemet, California.
- Feel good about creating a literary campfire around which Valley writers may gather and commune.
Four Ways to Join:
- Using PayPal (click on the Home tab at the top of this page, and find the Buy Now button on the left margin), or
- Using Meetup.com (click on the Chip In button and follow the directions)
- Attend a meeting and pay in person, or
- Send your check to PO Box 1154, Hemet CA 92546.
We’d appreciate if you also completed the (optional) Member Information Form which can be dropped off at a meeting, emailed, or US-mailed back to us. Membership is for the current calendar year (through December) and isn’t prorated.
CONTACT INFO (or you can use this form)