Our September meeting (“Selling Your Books via Social Media”) was fantastic! So many great questions, and a good feeling of camaraderie as always. In case you missed the meeting, or didn’t get a copy of the handouts, the links are below.
On a related subject, I asked you if there was any interest in forming a book marketing group. I envision a small group whose members come together once a month to discuss ideas, learn from, and support each other. If you are interested in joining, contact me at DVWritersGuild@gmail.com.
Handouts and links:
- Who’s using which social networks? For infographic, click here.
- Controlling the Visibility of your Facebook posts: click here.
- Who Can See Things on My “Wall” (“Timeline”)? Click here.
- How to Stop Getting Email Notifications Every Time a Friend Posts Something: click here.
- But What Do I Do on Facebook? Click here.
- How I Use Twitter for Book Sales: click here.
- Social Media Etiquette Tips by Clare Langley-Hawthorne
- 20 Ways to Drive More Traffic to Your Blog by Stephanie Chandler
- Social Media Time Management Strategies: click here.
Remember that our next meeting, on October 22, is our last of the season. Help us close out our inaugural year while learning from expert publicist Susan McBeth how to optimize your next book signing, book talk, or other media event. See you then.
Posted by Lynne Spreen, President, DVWG.